Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christian Comedy - 90 Year Old Grandma Dances to Stage and Diapers Baby Pig

This is the reason why I love performing as a female Christian Comedian.  Here is a video of a 90-year old grandma who was sitting in the audience at my Christian Comedy show in Louisville, KY.  I don't think she ever expected to be the star of the comedy show that night. When I pulled her from the audience to come on stage to diaper a stuffed pig, she grabbed her cane and danced little steps to the stage.  She then diapered that baby stuffed animal like a pro! This senior lady had a positive attitude and lit up the room.

Some Christian women would never see a comedy show unless a Christian Comedian came their church.  I am so happy to be able to share my funny world and laugh with them.


Christian Comedy - Performed Near Louisville, KY





No comments:

Post a Comment