Monday, October 28, 2013

Comedians and SEO Marketing

By Sally Edwards at ComedyBySally.com

As a clean female comedian, I am often approached by church groups to ask me to perform clean comedy for women.  They find me in a number of ways including mailings, word-of-mouth and SEO (search engine optimization).  Therefore, I spend many hours each day trying to get to the top of that very important Google search.

In addition to finding the ideal keywords, meta tags and descriptions for my site, I am continually searching YouTube videos regarding the most recent developments for optimizing websites.  Ironically, the YouTube video I discovered today discussed the optimization of YouTube videos!  This video offered a wealth of information which will be of great benefit to me when promoting myself as a clean female comedian.


Dave Bowen is very clean in his instruction and he offers daily tasks for serious students of YouTube SEO.  I recommend his videos to other funny clean comedians hoping to advance their videos for promotion.



No comments:

Post a Comment